- Posted 14 September 2023
- Salary Up to US$0.00 per year
- Job type Contract
- Contact NamePaige Horvath
Dexian is seeking a Product Owner for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Roles to support existing technology platform development and enhancements
o Department Function: GOCRS Product Owner
o Day to Day Responsibilities
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs, problems, and align them on priorities
- Create and prioritize work for multiple teams
- Create and prioritize stories in the product backlog
- Refine stories with the agile release team (ART)
- Review and accept stories
- Technology development background
- Understanding of technology release processes
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Familiarity with Application Governance processes and deliverables
- Strong ability to drive the standardization and consolidation of processes and implementation of best practices
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Meeting Facilitation and Presentation skills
- Ability to manage and navigate conflict to achieve key enterprise objectives
- Proficient in problem analysis and solution design
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Management and/or Crisis Management experience in the banking/financial services sector
- Previous Development or Process re-engineering experience
- Proficient with JIRA - management of projects through Epics/Stories and cross dependency management
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.