- Posted 14 September 2023
- Salary US$50 - US$58 per hour
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameStephanie Galioto
Dexian is seeking a SQL/Tableau Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Creating SQL Scripts from scratch & Tableau development
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design
- Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems
- Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues
- Creating tools to store data within the organization
- Strong SQL Development
- Tableau Prep would be a plus
- Jira experience for intake process
- Need to have good communication skills
- Financial experience is required!
- Some python would be a plus
- 4-7 years of experience
- Degree in mathematics, computer science, information systems, or related field
- Relevant work experience
- A solid understanding of SQL, rational databases, and normalization
- Proficiency in use of query and reporting analysis tools
- Competency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.